With this travel, you will experience how the people in Philippines celebrate Christmas and New Year, you could also join with the locals and you will have the chance to learn on our ways of living.
The group is expected to arrive/meetup in Manila International Airport and will be traveling from there which is your arrival point. You will be greeted by our tour coordination/airport representative and will take you to your hotel. On this itinerary, you will be traveling from Manila, Cebu ,Moalboal then to Malapascua Island, Bohol Island and will end back to Manila. If you prefer to go directly to our hotel accommodation on day 1 on your own, that would be perfect, just please let us know. Also, if you have other plans after the end of your itinerary and you will not be joining with the group going back to the airport, that is definitely awesome and you know what to do 🙂 just let us know.
Price indicated is based on minimum of 5 persons. Please contact us if your group is below 5 persons.
Click this link to see the full complete details of this package.
Here are the Top 10 Travel Tips:
1. Pack light = Packing light means more freedom and you can move easily and quickly when you travel.
2. Do not CHECK-IN any luggage if possible = After the transition from covid, everybody wants to
travel. If you are lucky, you can stand by at the baggage claim crossing your fingers hoping
that it did not travel to the wrong direction. If you are not, you will end up writing your ghost
story when to meet your luggage again.
3. Carry a small backpack or suitcase = Check the airline handcary size requirements and
reconfirm the carry on weight. Be sure to get the name of the person that reconfirms for your
hand carry so you will have the name to spell out when somebody at the check-in counter will
insist to check-in your luggage.
4. Take only what you need = This says it all 🙂
5. Copies of your passport and important documents = Always email them to yourself for back
up purposes, you never know when you need it. You can always go to your email to get it.
6. Electronics, Medications and other super important stuff = Always have them in Your Carry-
On suitcase/backpack. Like I said, you do not want to end up writing your ghost story when to
meet your checked-in luggage.
7. Notify your bank/credit card company about your travel plans = Banks usually will put a hold
on your card while you are overseas.
8. Book your flights early = The earlier you book, the cheaper deal you get.
9. Never forget to list down the important numbers in case of emergency.
10. Travel Aid Kit = It would be wise to bring first aid kit, it maybe not for you at least you can
save a soul instantly 🙂
Ready to go? What are you waiting for?
Hit “Book Now” button to plan your dream trip as early as possible.
Arrival to Manila, Meet & Greet
Arrival to Cebu, Meet & Greet
4 hours Mactan City Tour
Drop off to the hotel after the tour
8 Hours Private Island Hopping Tour - 3 Islands
Fee day or Shop at the Biggest Mall of Asia – SM Seaside
Full Day Oslob Whale Shark Watching + Kawasan Falls
Drop off to Moalboal Hotel after the tour
6 Hours Pescador Island Hopping with Sardine Run Tour
Free Day, Relax at the beach of Moalboal
Transfer from Moalboal to Malapascua
8 Hours Malapascua Island Hopping
Transfer from Malapascua to Bohol
Bohol Countryside Tour
6 Hours Dolphin & Whale Watching
with Balicasag Island Tour
Pick up at the hotel, drop off to Bohol Pangla Airport
Meet and greet in Manila
4 hours Manila City Tour
Pick up at the hotel
Drop off to Manila airport
END OF THE SERVICE